Laura L. Matin D.D.S
Proudly Serving Oak Hills and Surrounding Neighborhoods
Dr. Matin started her career as a dental assistant in 1975. Between 1986 and 1988 she finished a bachelor degree in advanced hygiene from USC, and graduated dental school in 1991 from University of Southern California. Since starting her own practice she has gained qualifications and credentials of Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry and numerous Volunteer awards. Dr. Matin participated in an advanced program for cosmetic dentistry at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
Dr. Matin has been in the same location for the past 25 years. Her small office is warm and inviting, with a non-corporate atmosphere, and with the latest dental equipment and massage chairs with heated neck pillows, and hot coffee and fresh baked cookies in our reception area.
She is a fourth generation Oregonian and has volunteered at various dental fairs, the Tooth Mobile, as well as the Oregon Food Bank. She recently participated in a dental mission to remote region of Alaska to provide dental care for the native American community. She is also past president of the Washington County Dental Society as well as Dental Aid for Children.
Awarded the Benjamin Lemire Award in 2008 by the Washington County Dental Society for Dental Excellence. One award is given each year to Washington County Dental Society members in recognition of their service.
"In recognition and appreciation of outstanding contributions to the dental profession in Washington County, by representing our member dentists - and generous service to the community while promoting dental health and education and providing dental care."
• American Dental Association , Oregon Dental Association
• Washington County Dental Association (past President)
• Received my Fellowship at the Academy of General Dentistry in 1996 (A prestigious award taking 5 years to achieve and an extensive test to pass)
• Graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Cosmetic Studies
• Past President of Dental Aid for Children
• Completed a 1 year study club in Implant Prosthetics
• Past Member of the Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Past Member of the American Academy of History of Dentistry
• Better Business Bureau
• Beaverton Chamber of Commerce